Tuesday 20 May 2014

I am sorry - Ghuraba

Please forgive me.

To start off, I just want to ask for sincere forgiveness from everyone - whoever that is reading this post, yeap that includes YOU, if I ever hurt you in any way, if I ever said things directly or indirectly, intentionally or unintentionally or if I ever influenced you in a bad way, if I ever backbit or slandered you, I truly am sorry. Please forgive me. Or if I owe you money that I have forgotten, do let me know insha Allah. Let's start over a new leaf. New us. New tomorrow. For the better. For His sake only.



 


Ghuraba - What is Ghuraba?

I wish to be one of the ghuraba insha Allah, that's why I've changed my display name to 'Ghuraba' ;) bukan perasan (takut jugak perasan) but insha Allah let's strive to be that ghuraba our beloved prophet Muhammad (saw) talked about in the hadith below :


“Islam began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings to the strangers (ghuraba).” [narrated by Muslim]


Jyeaaah, LET'S DO THIS!


2 comments:

Syed said...

been waiting for your blog updates, keep em coming :) please

Ghuraba said...

insha Allah.